As many of you know, Pete was a very excited father-to-be, dreaming everyday about how wonderful it would be to have two bambinos in our lives (two more people for him to talk CGM with:)). During the birth, he was so energized with the video camera that the doctors reprimanded him twice about getting too close to the procedure. And, he instantly turned into a proud mush-ball when they entered the world.
Pete as a father highlights:
* Keeping supremely cool and collected during that first drive home from hospital (we'll never forget that night -- Carney St never looked that good)
* Waking up with me every two hours for almost 2 months to feed those premies
* Helping with all the key duties (even if Liam sometimes wears pink and Leila blue:))
* Thinking the bambinos are "so cute" even at 3:30 am after a major spit up or diaper change
* Realizing how lucky we are - everyday
* Writing "Who's Got The Poo" in one hour
* Falling asleep on the boppy more than Liam:)
* Wishing Fisher Price would make a cradle swing for adults
* Designing Parent Bibs
* Enthusiastically including the babies in everything he does (we aren't convinced they like the computer that much yet, and cheering during soccer games and tennis matches can be scary sometimes, but in general, we think it is great that Pete constantly wants them by his side)
Here's to a great dad!
*Father's Day Shirts Are Designed By Playdatenyc*