In my day job I head a digital strategy group at Nielsen (
In my day job I head a digital strategy group at Nielsen (Digital Strategic Services) and below is a a job description for a new position I'm looking to fill, ideally in the Cincinnati region. Send any resumes to Joshua.Hammond@nielsen.com.
Analyst- Nielsen Digital Strategic Services (DSS): DSS is a team of consultants charged with advising Fortune 500 clients on how to best interpret and act upon social media (CGM, earned media) and customer feedback to improve marketing and drive consumer and brand advocacy. We are seeking a highly energetic analyst to support efforts across a broad spectrum of initiatives including marketing, industry thought leadership, product innovation, content strategy and client consulting. Analyst will work with team of seasoned client consultants, led by EVP and industry leader, Pete Blackshaw.
Analyst: Digital Strategic Services :
:The analyst will assist in the core consulting delivery of Digital Strategic Services and will actively support the needs of senior consultants and executives. This individual must be able to analyze, interpret, and present a broad spectrum of BuzzMetrics, Nielsen and non-Nielsen data across multiple projects at a time. Strong analytical skills and understanding of consumer-generated and social media a must.
- Analyze and interpret data from proprietary tools to provide actionable insights to clients
- Present quantitative and qualitative analysis in written reports
- Develop, design, interpret and present primary research with managers ·
- Develop and design client and conference presentations with managers ·
- Support thought leadership and client presentation delivery ·
- Assist managers with pre-sales research
- Assist with product testing for new initiatives
- BA/BS Required ·
- Understanding of CRM, CGM, social media, and emerging Web 2.0 platforms
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting data, performing qualitative and quantitative analysis ·
- Understanding of marketing mix and effective marketing principles ·
- Excellent communication and writing skills ·
- PowerPoint, Excel and web-based tool mastery a must
The position will be located in Cincinnati, OH
Timing: As soon as suitable candidate is identified